1， Sales Admin support
• Travel managements: Coordinate with internal teams and external parties to book tickets, hotels, and cars
• Drive process for yearly sales target planning
• Collaborate with marketing, channel, legal and finance teams to execute, align and review the result of programs.
• Event/Meeting management: Coordinate with internal teams and external parties to set up meeting and organize events
• Internal system managements
• Any other tasks requested by Sales Team Leader.
• Provides customer and internal sales team support within the Business reporting to the Regional Sales director. This includes receiving direct customer and internal communication through phone, e-mail, website, SDFC database and processing these requests in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Execute data pull from SDFC database and perform analysis using Excel/PowerPoint reporting to Regional Manager of Customer Support.
2， Office Admin Support
• Office admin and logistic support
• Any other help from office and Manager.
1. You should possess a minimum of an undergraduate degree or equivalent with 3-5 years or above of relevant experience in Sales, Marketing and executive assistant role preferably in the IT ore related industries.
2. You should also possess data analysis ability and good business acumen be detail and data driven be good at excel and PowerPoint.
3. Have good communication skills and problem-solving ability.
4. Fluent in Chinese and English with good written and verbal communication skills
5. High sense of responsibilities, service mindset, and details oriented.
6. Excellent professional ethics, honest, reliable, and discreet.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge