Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Power Supply & Traction Power Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
The position is based in Abu Dhabi - UAE. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Design and commissioning of the Power Supply & Traction Power, in order to achieve the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost imposed by the assigned projects. Accountabilities
- Ensure the identification and resolution of the PS & TP interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, Auxiliary systems etc.);
- Guarantee that the delivery of every system is achieved in compliance with engineering guidelines, quality standards, timing and cost constraints;
- Ensure the interface with the Commissioning Manager to plan test and coordinate of operational activities on site according to schedule;
- Ensure the Verification activities on Power Supply & Traction Power documents, according to the V&V Plan;
- Perform the test and issue the test report, issue non compliances according to quality procedures and purpose remedy actions;
- Support capitalization and sharing of knowledge related to the specific PS & TP (e.g. best practice, lesson learned, ...).
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
- 5 - 10 years of Engineering expertise
- Experience in multinational and multicultural project environment
- Experience in railway projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at http://www.hitachirail.com/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail