Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a strong marketing all rounder who can help drive demand for its data management solutions across EMEA. As a Geo Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading the regional planning, development, execution and analysis of global and local integrated demand gen campaigns, targeting enterprise and commercial business segments. Working closely with key stakeholders across sales and marketing, you will be part of a collaborative, creative, and metrics-based team whose goal is to increase the performance of demand generation campaigns and help drive revenue for the EMEA theatre.
We are looking for a strong motivated Field Marketer who is experienced at leading, building and driving a regional demand generation strategy that is consistent across a diverse set of markets. You will take the lead on execution of all campaigns including the extension of large global campaigns.
• Manage and develop the yearly marketing plan and budget for the region and segment according to the global marketing guidelines and regional business strategies.
• Own and drive a major Go to Marketing Campaign pillar across EMEA.
• Collaborate with Global team members in the Revenue Marketing organisation to design, build and implement campaigns which are aligned to our major GTM sales plays that drive demand across our Enterprise and Commercial customer segments.
• Deliver high-quality Marketing Qualified Leads to the field and achieve our goals of marketing-sourced and marketing-influenced revenue targets.
• Use omni channel marketing best practices.
• Track marketing campaigns measuring campaign performance and results
• Work with sales on lead follow up from your campaigns
• Deliver Marketing Programs comprising of direct mail, email, advertising, webinars, seminars and tradeshows - that deliver on pre-defined awareness / consideration goals and revenue objectives of the Geo.
• Document programs and conduct post analysis and evaluation on all programs.
• Deliver programs with a digital first mindset.
Primary Skills Qualifications:
• BA or BS equivalent degree qualification
• 5+ years of experience as a Regional Marketing Manager
• Good knowledge of digital marketing tactics and best practices
• Experience with organizing local and regional events
• Solid understanding of the marketing funnel
• Outstanding communicator and creative thinker
• Proficient in marketing automation and analytics features
• Experience with marketing tools and software
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Excellent Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to be accountable for projects from conception to implementation, including budget.
• Previous experience in the Enterprise IT industry or Telecom space highly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.