Meet The Team
What You Will Be Doing
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues; seen as a subject matter expert.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams; may participate in crossfunctional initiatives.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other employees.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
What You Bring To the Team
- Define/determine the architecture of the solution/services to be included in the proposals to satisfy the Customer's need
- Ensures customer IT requirements have been understood and incorporated into solution/engagement scope by identifying technical tasks required to implement solution.
- Develops solution design for area of expertise, creates custom solutions when standardized solutions do not meet requirements including co-creating customized offerings (Services Solution Proposals) with customer.
- Involved in sales process jointly with our SSP -Services Sales Specialist-
- Contribute with our Global Organization, UOM -Unified Offering Management-, with new offerings.
- Contribute with the development of internal or partner capabilities as required.
- Contributes to transition (Sales to Delivery)
- Bachelor's Degree with typically 5 - 8 years experience
- SSP experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Team player and experience working cross area
- IT Operation and Administration and Managed Services exposure: benefits, business case, competitive advantage and services solution proposed to be deployment
- Recommendations about IT Data Center modernization path to Clients achieve the digital transformation
- Experience on how monetize (add value) to Customer Data
- Customer's knowledge and experience
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge