Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Commissioning Manager
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The position is based in Abu Dhabi - UAE. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission:
The commissioning and hand over of part of a project under the guidance of a Commissioning Manager or a Senior Commissioning Manager, in accordance with the Contract Requirements, to the PM (client) for commercial operation. Accountabilities
- Define the execution of the commissioning activities (Steps, optimization of the use of resources).
- Accountable of the execution of the commissioning activities in accordance with Department directives.
- Guarantee the on time hand over in accordance with RAMS, quality and safety requirements.
- Ensure that the commissioning planning and execution integrates effectively with the construction program.
- Support more globally the Commissioning Managers in their activities.
- Apply the applicable Health and Safety requirements.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
- 1-3 years of experience in Commissioning
- Experience in multinational and multicultural environment
- Experience in railway project will be considered a plus
Education / Qualifications
Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background.
Knowledge of Arabic and Italian will be a plus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail