Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer side data challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. At Hitachi Vantara, data is at the heart of everything we do. Our diverse, transparent and flat-structure team collaborates closely with people from Product, Operations, Finance and Leadership. We're always looking for the smoothest way to solve problems by diving deep into the data. Join us for the ride! What you'll be doing
Site reliability engineering role is crucial to the continuous improvement of our people, processes and technology within our organization. SRE serves as the perfect blend of skills to tighten the relationship between IT and developers - leading to shorter feedback loops, better collaboration and more reliable software.
Articulating our industry leading solutions, which include loud, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and ML, to enable our customers to realize the highest levels of success through Data Insights.What you bring to the team
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Rich experience in Data ingestion using Lambda Function, Python, Glue etc., from variety of transactional sources.
- Understand and implement practices to comply with PHI, GDPR and other emerging data privacy initiatives.
- Solid experience building and optimizing big data data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- The aptitude to identify key decision makers and build relationships that enable you to increase your level of influence within accounts
- An ability to create and deliver innovative solutions - we are all here to support your success!
- You follow and are passionate about industry trends and can share advise and expertise with our customers, extrapolating the business benefits of technology solutions to meet their needs
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge