Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What You Will Be Doing
Are you the kind of person that has to know how things work? Do you enjoy bringing solutions to your stakeholders? If the answer is yes, this is an outstanding opportunity to join our Marketing Automation team. Help us shape our world class mar-tech stack in order to meet our needs today and into the future. We are looking for a Marketing Operations professional seeking the next step in their career.
• Master Hitachi Vantara's Mar-tech stack, developing an ability to apply that stack to business opportunities and challenges
• Monitor synch with Salesforce.com and assist in corrective actions as needed
• Monitor health of all Integrations with Marketo, recommend corrective action as needed
• Assist in the implementation of new integrations
• Assist in maintenance and hygiene for Marketo
• Assist Campaign Operations with Program and lead flow troubleshooting.
• Support advanced drip and nurture builds
• Assist in training for Campaign Operations and other Marketers as neededWhat You Bring To The Team
• Minimum 1-2 years of marketing operations experience
• Marketo certified, or equivalent work experience with Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or Hubspot.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong analytical skills and comfort reviewing and interpreting marketing campaign results
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, IT or related field a plus
• Experience with Salesforce.com and Excel
• HTML, CSS, Java skills a plus
• Desire to learnOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge