• Design and maintain key monthly and weekly business reports to support and grow the business and improve the team's productivity
• Partner with Finance team defining required measures and dimensions for WW reporting
• Additional responsibility to work closely with Finance and provide monthly order acknowledgement and fulfillment updates with the OEM partner.
• Analyze large data sets and produce high level, key insights and presentations that can be used to drive decisions and set priorities
• Potential areas of analytical support are: win/loss reporting, sales forecasting, channel analytics, sales cycle, annual quota setting and other key business related activities
• Supply business owners with information and analyses, providing them with the insights they need to assess and improve business results and drive accountability
• Gather and analyze data to solve complex data mining problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making
• Translate data into viable business recommendations; Present findings and actionable insights to account management team
• Communicates to share knowledge and findings. Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand, ensuring interpretation, appropriate detail and usability
• Be responsible for analyzing data from multiple sources, creating and updating reports and making recommendations based on business objectives
• Partner with Japan team to promote continuous process Improvement (CPI) work defined pragmatically to improve key business processes and workflow, including the documentation, testing and deployment of business requirements and solutions
• Ensure data integrity - Troubleshoot data discrepancies and work to find resolution
Desired Skills and Experience:
• BA/BS or MS degree in an appropriate field or equivalent
• 3-5+ years in a high tech environment (Enterprise Storage or SaaS preferred), with a minimum of 2 years in Sales Operations or Finance supporting sales or other functional group. Finance background a plus
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required; experience with BI tools, and knowledge of SFDC
• Affinity to tell a story with numbers
• Strong business process, problem solving and analysis skills
• Detailed oriented with experience with executive-level presentations
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer-focused, action-oriented and committed to achieving high quality results - Intellectual curiosity
• Must be well organized, flexible, and focused on meeting deadlinesOur Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.