Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a key member of the Hitachi Group's Information & Telecommunications Sector and a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. The company provides value-driven services for the entire IT lifecycle: from operating system planning to integration, operation and maintenance. From its offices in the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, China and Asia Pacific, Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality products and services to customers worldwide.
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP, CRM and Power Platform implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/
. Description du posteKey Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Technical work is produced whilst adhering to any correct best practices.
- Ensure that any work delegated to other technical resources is on track and delivered within required timeframes.
- Where required liaise with client-side resources to resolve issues.
- Mentoring and guidance to the assigned Technical resources as required
- Regular participation in project meetings
- Produce data analytics solutions to support the effective operational decision making.
- Recommend approaches or tools to increase the effectiveness of this role.
- Effectively communicate concerns to Project Manger
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy.
Informations complémentairesWe offer you
- Experience in business intelligence and data analytics tools and concepts including Data warehousing, data engineering, report, and dashboard creation.
- Experience in developing effective data visualisation and data storytelling.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft data and Analytics tools, with specific and advanced knowledge of:
- Power BI, Power Query & DAX
- SQL Server & Azure SQL DB & tSQL
- Data Factory/ Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities on tight deadlines.
- Future in a modern working environment with continuous training options
- Freedom for independent work and creativity
- An attractive workplace in a motivated team that enjoys working together
- A dynamic company with short decision-making and reaction times