Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future. More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com Marketing (Internship)
Waupaca Foundry is seeking an energetic student who will support the hands-on, day-to-day functions on its marketing team for the summer of 2022
. The marketing intern will assist with the development and implementation of integrated marketing and branding programs. RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
Under the direction of marketing staff, responsible for supporting the Marketing Communications department.
- Support internal and external communication activities and requests.
- Post and distribute owned, earned and paid content on company website, blog and/or intranet.
- Support community engagement activities, including in social media channels and events.
- Assist marketing staff with any other projects, as needed. This may include, but is not limited to, presentations, event support, photography, video, and miscellaneous administrative assistance.
**NOTE** If you would like to be considered for production employment if an internship is not available, you will have to apply separately when position is available November 2021 on http://www.waupacafoundry.com/en/careers/opportunities
- Be enrolled in post-high school education for the Fall 2022 semester.
- Minimum of one completed year in related field (Preferred).
- Be considered a full time student (Min. of 12 credits).
- Be 18 years or older.
- Student working towards a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- Strong written, verbal, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen. Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.