Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. What You Will Be Doing
This position will require a self-driven approach with ability to effectively collaborate and communicate across multi-functional teams including engineering, marketing, sales, commercial, support and services to drive awareness and adoption of the solutions across Hitachi Vantara and its customers. This individual is responsible for driving communication across various development and GTM teams to ensure delivery timelines are meet. The ideal individual is a team player who wants to innovate and grow while contributing to cutting-edge technology solutions and process in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal candidate will reside in our San Diego or Santa Clara office.What You Bring To the Team
• Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management.
• Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
• Oversee early adoption projects and perform project management responsibilities as-needed
• Communicate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure successful product releases and customer adoption. Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally.
• Achieve timely completion of milestone tracking for governance, pricing, training and back office work-streams to insure solution offering GTM and marketplace success.
• Review and document regular reporting, meet with teams and assist in identification of gaps and/or blockers to milestones and outcomes.
• Work closely with business partners to understand business and functional requirements to align resources and prioritize appropriately.
• Lead oversight of day to day Project and Program control of a cross-function team
• Drive collaboration between geographically dispersed cross-functional teams including: Product Management, Service Engineering, Service delivery, Managed Services, Support, and Global Pricing
• Liaise between all business/tech/product owners utilizing portfolio systems and reporting to ensure clear communication and understanding of data and upcoming forecast.
• Establish highly visible and positive awareness of the service offering in the marketplace
• Commitment to 25% of travel.
5+ years of experience in Product OR Program or Product management
B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited university with a major in Computer Science or related field is a must.
PMP Certification and/or Masters degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science or MIS a strong plusProfessional Skills
• Team management and negotiation
• Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
• Ability to effectively collaborate across (virtual) teams, time zones and cultures
• Ability to perform under pressure - meet deadlines
• Ability to manage conflict and redirect it towards team focused success
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
• Comfort in both business and technical forums
• Self-starter with the aptitude to function effectively in a very large organization
• A track record of handling multiple tasks and projects at a time, prioritize workload effectively and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
• knowledge of software development methodologies, agile, scrum, gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed functional design specifications a plus.
• First-class influencing and change management skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive execution against goals and deliverables.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge