Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
As part of Hitachi Group and one of the largest and most qualified consulting firms specialising in Microsoft technologies in the world, we rely on the talent and passion of our people to keep us driving forward. As a result, we invest in our workforce and train for excellence, offering opportunities to grow your career.
Currently, we're expanding our Lifetime Services Team in Sofia and looking for the right candidates who will share our passion for consulting excellence and customer satisfaction.
The Lifetime Services team provides post-implementation support to our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations customers. We aim to be among the best in the industry delivering full-scope support, proactive maintenance and continuous improvement to our customers.Role description
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our ALM team. With the advent of D365 FinOps and Azure technologies, it is imperative that DevOps tools and processes are used to expedite solution from Dev to build to deploy and quickly made available for business consumption.
As an ALM consultant, you will be responsible for implementing the release process and maintain environments at each stage to provide optimum customer service.Key Responsibilities
QualificationsGood to have Skills:
- Implement, maintain, and enhance branching strategy agreed.
- Code management using Azure DevOps including code-merge.
- Plan, execute and govern the releases based on iterations in DevOps.
- Create All-In-One packages and apply them.
- Create build environments and any prerequisites.
- Plan and execute Microsoft service or quality updates.
- Use LCS as an ALM tool in investigating issues.
- Maintain on-premise, Cloud hosted and Sandbox environments.
- Understanding of Visual studio versions, and installation of Dev-Tools.
- XPO and Model store deployment across environments.
- Environment refresh, Database restore etc.
- Perform Kernel and application updates for AX 2009 or AX 2012.
- Understanding of SQL Server, installation and configuration.
- Understanding of SQL queries, and ability to write queries.
- Understanding of X++ or any OOP language.
Additional InformationWe offer
- Application Lifecycle Management experience or relevant background.
- Microsoft LCS and Azure DevOps (VSTS) experience.
- Understanding of development and Release Infrastructure (VM, Virtualization s/w, SQL & Visual studio installation, Versioning)
- Fluent in English.
- Customer Focused.
- Ability to deal with conflict with customers and internally in a calm manner.
- Confident and assertive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised, structured, self-starter.
- Open approach and ability to listen.
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Cash Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international team