Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated OS&M Quality Control Data & Performance Analyst
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, Italy. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Update and analysis of the OS&M Quality Control dashboard designed to monitor the main function KPIs trend Vs targets and associated improvement plans.
- Update and analysis of OS&M Loss Costs dashboard.
- Update of OS&M Fleets Availability & Reliability dashboard.
- Monitoring the OS&M Quality Control cost center spending Vs budget.
- Managing and monitoring the OS&M Quality Control function working load forecast (bidding teams) and planning (project teams).
- Preparing the Projects Quality Review presentations for the OS&M projects periodical reviews.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint tools.
- Familiar with typical management IT systems (SAP, PLM or similar).
- Experience in designing/building/maintaining a quality data system and in carrying out associated qualitative/quantitative analysis.
- Predisposition to interpersonal and interfunctional relationship.
- Attitude to teamworking in a complex and fast changing environment.
- Logical mindset and analytical approach.
- Interest to work in Quality Data Reporting activities, Quality Review presentations, Budget monitoring etc.
University Degree (Engineering)or Equivalent Managerial/Technical background. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts