Our product engineering team in Broadstone are looking to make an addition to their team. We are looking for an experienced software testing/QA professional with experience working in a technical environment like ours.
This is not web/application testing.
We are developing and maintaining our enterprise storage (hardware) portfolio so the environment is OO C++ (we are building software that drives our hardware)
The Broadstone team is a small, close knit team of approximately 20 that work in AGILE/SCRUM teams on our Data Protection (backup/restore) software that interfaces with our enterprise storage and hardware products.
• Experience testing software using automation
• Test case development
• Experience with virtualization technologies MS HyperV, VMware
• Windows development
• Linux development
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Possesses an understanding of trade-off and performance analysis.
• Able to contribute to the work of a team and motivated to work day to day on individual modules.
• Able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Good at solving a variety of technical problems.
• Quick to learn new skills.
A flexible culture, a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a dynamic, open and fast-moving environment await the right candidate.