Senior NAS Migration Process Consultant and Quality assurance
As the Senior Process Consultant is responsible for quality and delivery excellence in India Delivery Center. He/She has responsibility including - Quality of deliverables and services Client Satisfaction, Program Management, Delivery Risk Management, Delivery Metrics reporting, Standards, Tools - Processes, Delivery Reviews ,Audits - Reporting, Continuous Improvement initiativesKey activities will include:
• Works closely with Service Delivery Manager/Leads , Functional Leads to oversee Delivery Quality and Continuous Improvement.
• Evaluates and customize current policies, processes, and workflow to meet customer process requirements and expectations.
• Train the Delivery team on QMS Processes and instititionalze the processes across all Managed service lines
• Implement ITIL Best practices across all Managed Services
• Maintains givernance of Incident ,Change, Problem Management
• Defines and leads the Knowledge management and Risk management for the project
• Lead - mentor Process Improvement projects leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodologies, Statistics to deliver targeted Business value.
• Lead and facilitate to ensure deployment of Organization's QMS practices and adherence to internal - external audit requirements for ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, CMMI Services Model etc.Education and Functional Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
• 8 + years Service Delivery experience in a technical-based leadership position
• Excellent understanding of Storage architecture
• Subject matter expertise on 2 or more Storage products Unity (NAS -Block), VNX (NAS -Block)) NetApp (Cdot, 7mode) and HNAS
• Hardware/Tools - Unity IMT, VNX, HNAS, NetApp FAS/ONTAP, Datadobi experience required
• High level knowledge of NFS, CIFS, MIXED data protocols and file data storage management
• Functional technical expertise with NAS focused knowledge of DNS, VPN, AD, data replication, load balancing, distributed backup, switches, servers, firewalls, Linux/Unix, Windows
• Knowledgeable in the use of file based copy tools - rsync, emcopy, robocopy
• Proven expertise in developing and deploying processes, practices in adherence to ISO 9001, ISO 20000, CMMI Services model ,ITIL Frameworks and Best Practices
• Strong quality background with firm knowledge of delivery metrics, Delivery Risk Management and continuous improvements
• Understands, manages and delivers on customer expectations and maintains positive relationships internally and externally
• Ability to communicate key competitive differentiation solution benefits to target audience
• Demonstrate effective presentation and delivery of technical and related business messaging skills