Meet our Team
Our Enterprise Account Managers are group of experienced, successful technology sales professionals. They establish business relationships & understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions.
They collaborate as part of a wider Hitachi team. Building and leading the right mix of technical presales, commercial, marketing, channel partners & delivery teams to execute on their strategic account plans and close out opportunities.
What you'll be doing
Establishing strong relationships and trust with a small number of strategic accounts. Articulating our industry leading Digital Infrastructure portfolio and related solutions, which include Object Storage, Converged, Hyper Converged, Hybrid Cloud & IaaS.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Qualifying and prioritizing key prospects from an initial set of accounts. Develop and maintain detailed account plans incorporating deep understanding of the business, organizational structure and operating model of 3-5 focus accounts.
- Identifying and engaging with channel partners, technology partners and systems integrators relevant to the prospect account to drive activity leading to incremental opportunity.
- Leading a virtual account team, including Sales Specialists, Technical Sales Consultants and functional management, to develop and sell the optimum Hitachi business and technical solutions
What you bring to the team
- Strong expertise and background in infrastructure sales with a deep understanding of the key challenges, trends and technology initiatives within our international enterprise client base.
- A new business focus with the ability to work consistently to identify, develop and close opportunities with prospect customers, leveraging virtual teams. You'll be able to share specific examples to illustrate where and how you have done this.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets throughout your sales career, illustrating your persistent focus on supporting customers to realize required business outcomes
- Examples of leading with business outcomes rather than product features. A strong bias towards the Challenger persona as defined by CEB within the Challenger Sales Methodology
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
We recognize our biggest asset is our people, so we offer a flexible and highly collaborative workplace. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our diverse employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. Our people drive our innovation advantage and they are recognized in the industry for delivering unparalleled service to our customers across the globe.
We're looking for driven and passionate people to join us and, in return, we offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture where you can thrive and be yourself. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you care about powering social good and improving customer experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.com.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge