The SLED Partner Manager is responsible for establishing a National US Strategy for SLED. The SLED PM will create, drive, execute a strategy that utilizes all aspects of our GTM ecosystem. They will initiate programs and strategy for the US National Disti's, the US Partner Managers. The SLED PM is also accountable for assisting the Enterprise and Commercial Account Teams in executing a SLED strategy agreed and created by the mutual Hitachi Enterprise and Commercial Sales Teams. The SLED PM is accountable for achieving revenue targets set for the SLED VerticalResponsibilities
• Develop a business strategy which covers short, medium, and long-term durations. The strategy will include prioritizing strategic programs for key HV Disti and SLED specific partners. They will initiate and execute SLED only programs - this will require education and enablement of both Hitachi and Partner Sales and Technical Teams.
• Establish medium and long-term business objectives including investment plans and company-level strategy shifts required to significantly grow the SLED business.
• Develop a strategy that HV with its current resources can execute. (which states and SLED verticals matter most)
• Develop and Execute SLED only programs that will increase our revenue, pipeline, installs, and solution selling into the chosen states or verticals.
• Work with our Alliance Teams to integrate HV selling solutions with other bundled technologies to complete a SLED strategy in concert with the highest potential outcomes.Qualifications
• A minimum of seven years' experience of technology selling into the US market. SLED experience preferred greatly.
• Proven track record of sales success, achieving quotas, thinking big and growing revenue streams in the Indirect market
• Executive presence and ability to influence (sell) to all levels within Channel Partners, customers, and our internal organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly complex, matrix work environments with multiple stakeholders.
• Must have a strong executive presence and demonstrate the ability to generate and maintain relationships at all levels within the HV Partner and Alliance Ecosystem plus exhibit the ability to "sell ideas" and influence senior leadership internally and external
• Strong business acumen and technology knowledge. Background in Data, Data Storage, Digital Transformation, Back up and Recovery, and/or Security
• Flexibility to travel globally 50% of the time.
• Inspiring communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
• Must be able to lead a virtual team of technicians, service colleagues, finance support personnel and partners to effectively manage an overall sales campaign.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
For Colorado only (as required by the Colorado Equal Pay Act): The expected On Target Earnings for this position is $180,000 - $220,000. Pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's variable pay program, subject to the program's conditions and restrictions.