Hitachi Storage Engineer
• Provide production support and maintenance services for Hitachi VSP G/F series, VSP, USPv, HNAS, HCP and Brocade SAN network directors - switches.
• Work with vendors on SAN device firmware or microcode management.
• Work on Technology Refresh, Data Migration, Server Relocation, Data Center Maintenance or Business Continuity Process validation.
• Support SAN related performance monitoring, troubleshooting and tuning.
• Perform change and problem management in detail and follow company standards.
• Execute program and/or script, task automation to enhance monitoring/reporting/troubleshooting/health check procedure.
• Programming and stats skill is an advantage - Perl/Python and R programming, anomaly detection with different statistical models. Performance classification using different approaches like KNN / iForest/ One-class SVM.
• Be able to work shifts in a 24*7 support modelQualifications:
• At least 5 years' experience within complex IT environments including storage management and provisioning.
• Fluent English
• Bachelor degree is a must.