Ignite your career with Hitachi Vantara! We have a proven track record of creating the future for more than 100 years. Thousands of the most mission critical systems in the world's largest enterprises use our solutions today. We're going to change the way the world works and we're going to make it a better place. Not by helping our customers and partners innovate but rather, by helping them intelligently innovate so they can deliver outcomes that truly matter for business and society.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!
• Work on design and architecture of complex multi cloud SAAS products and accelerators involving Cloud, Kubernetes, microservices and containers
• Translate complex functional and technical requirements into architecture, high level and detailed design
• Building highly scalable and high-performance product architecture based on microservices, containers
• Have technical ownership of product architecture and work with the stakeholders in the delivery
• Define roadmap for non-functional requirements for the production and guide the implementation
• Documentation of product architecture and design using standard design templates
• Mentor and guide junior team members, define best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
• Work on evaluation and decision of new technologies/frameworks to optimal fitment for solving design requirement
• Drive the production deployment architecture, security and CI/CD design
• 12 to 20 years of experience designing, implementing and successfully delivering scalable, secure products
• Deep understanding of Kubernetes internal architecture and its surrounding ecosystem, Service mesh, CNI, CSI, operators, etc.
• Experience with production implementation of multiple SaaS and Kubernetes based applications including HA, DR, deployment strategies.
• Experience with scripting and automation is desirable (Bash, Terraform, Ansible, Chef)
• Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, flannel, CoreOS, etc)
• Experience with multiple cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
• Ability to assess new technologies and make pragmatic choices that help guide towards a long-term vision
• Good understanding of design patterns and anti-patterns
• Good Knowledge of full-stack infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of multiple programming languages like NodeJS, Golang, Java, Python, Angular