Meet our Team
Hitachi is looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to plans, develop, implement, track and optimize multiple marketing campaigns and programs across various digital channels and tactics globally. If you are a data-driven marketer who loves staying on top of marketing trends and channels to drive demand generation and create pipeline, we want to talk with you!
Reporting into a global Solution Campaigns Team, the Campaign Manager plays a key role in implementing strategies tailored to different programs and audiences and will leverage and incorporate standardized processes, tools, templates, and best practices to define and manage a variety of marketing programs, collaborating with a cross-functional team.
We are looking for a talented, creative and digitally savvy individual with strong demand generation experience. We need a strategic thinker with analytical skills to deliver on building our lead gen strategy. You must be a self-starter and able to take projects from strategy through to execution with high attention to detail coupled with innovative thinking.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team that builds and implements integrated programs to support business objectives aligned to key campaigns and programs
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation strategy and plan across multiple inbound and outbound channels to drive audience acquisition and engagement
- Create together with the team and external agencies memorable, provocative and engaging programs that spark interest from our enterprise business target audience
- Manage the development of a various program deliverables, including emails, landing pages, direct mail, digital ads and nurture flows
- Manage a global field marketing Campaign interlock to ensure the 3 geos (Americas, EMEA and APAC) align and extend the reach of the programs
- 5+ years B2B direct marketing and demand generation experience, preferably in high tech companies
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field required
- Experience and expertise using Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that include the ability to communicate clearly and logically in writing and verbally and to provide supporting data and vital information in an organized, and concise manner
- Strong collaborative experience in teaming with product/solution marketing, field marketing, and marketing operations to drive results
- A creative thinker who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge