Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
1. Good knowledge in Finance.
2. Good knowledge in D365 Finance and Accounting.
3. Good knowledge in D365 Fixed assets
4. Good knowledge in D365 Budgeting
5. Good knowledge in D365 Inventory costing including Production costing.
6. Hands on knowledge of D365 configurations of above areas.
7. Hands on knowledge of Month end closing & Year end closing.
8. Able to configure Management Reporter for required Business reports
9. Able to configure PowerBI reports of Finance area
10.Basic knowledge of AR, AP, Collections etc.
11.Has previous experience to fill up RFP, prepare Demo scenarios.
12.Has previous experience to configure D365 for Demo/implementation.
13.Ability to think, analyze and recommend creative solutions for Client/Prospect business challenges
14.Ability to prepare functional design document for custom solution.
15.Ability to prepare training document & provide functional training of functional areas.
16.Ability to functional testing
17.Good communication skill both Verbal & written.
B.E, B.Tech, M.TechAdditional Information