Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Should work as a member of Excellence team to work on D365 Pre-sales demos/IPs/Projects. Should support implementation projects as & when required
Functional Experience - Min 7 Years
• Should have good functional/working knowledge of Retail industry.
• Should have good knowledge of D365 Retail POS & back office operations.
• Should have working knowledge of D365FO supply chain management.
• Has previous experience to fill up RFP, prepare Demo scenarios.
• Has previous experience of providing estimates for Retail implementation
• Has good experience to configure D365 Retail for any Demo/implementation.
• Should have working knowledge of integrations related to Retail.
• Should have working knowledge of D365 Commerce.
• Ability to think, analyze and recommend creative solutions for Client/Prospect business challenges
• Ability to prepare functional design document for custom solution.
• Ability to prepare training document & provide functional training of functional areas.
• Ability to functional testing
• Good in communication -written & Verbal
• Team player.Qualifications
B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech and MCA