Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.Role Purpose
We are currently looking for a Platinum Solutions Consultant. This is a customer-focused technical sales professional role who leads the Pre-Sales effort by creating opportunities and partnering with the Client Partner and the Regional Account Managers in building a customer centric sales value proposition. You will be providing high level technical information and design/implementation guidance to the customer organization in a dedicated manner. You will coordinate additional technical resources to recommend, develop and propose appropriate customer solution and services offerings.
Your primary role will be:
a) Establishing a trust relationship with the Platinum account.
b) Developing a strong understanding of the customer's issues and business
c) Formulating a strategy/solution that provides a positive impact to the customer's business.
You will own the technical customer relationship and manage the technical aspects of the opportunity. As a Platinum Solutions Consultant you must possess strong technical and interpersonal skills to lead technical discussions with the customer and account team, regarding the challenges in today's market, industry trends, and the Hitachi Vantara vision.
Through your broad knowledge base and understanding of the customer requirements you will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, translating these business needs into technical requirements, developing and presenting a technical vision, business case and physical solution specifically modelled for the customer.
You will also be accountable for the identification and qualification of opportunities to help customers in the modernization of their digital core (infrastructure, data, operations, and applications) to deliver full business value, including Digital Solutions, Internet of Things, Smart Solutions, XaaS solutions, and Multi-cloud adoption acceleration, etc.
• Conduct assessment of client business requirements and potential opportunities and create gap analysis and transition roadmap for products, solutions and services
• Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholder within clients' organization by helping them optimize their Hitachi investments and deliver key business outcomes
• Partner with Client Partners to define the business Platinum Account Plan and create and execute the Technical Account Plan.
• Orchestrates all technical resources required engaging the right Hitachi resources with the right people at the right time
• Complete high level solution design and architecture across Hitachi Vantara Solution SetRequired Qualifications - Experience
• 10+ years of experience in a Consulting Presales role in the IT Industry or in a High-Value Solutions Infrastructure company
• Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies; Server technologies, Cloud, Virtualization, VMware, Business Continuity, Data Protection, SAN, LAN/WAN Concepts and Architectures.
• Knowledgeable in ESX, vSAN, NSX, vRealize desired
• Enterprise applications knowledge like ERP, CRM, etc. is a plus
• Industry experience in Telco Industry and/or Finance industry with global scope is very much apreciated
• Strong understanding of client's organization and business
• Network effectively and build trust and confidence within customer organization; extremely strong relationship skills and executive-level presence
• Ability to identify opportunities and how to apply solutions portfolio
• Ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
• Adapts style to engage across a broad network for result driven collaboration inside and outside of the organization
• Strong leadership, communication, and technical skills
• Persuasive presentation and public speaking skills. Master English and other lenguages are very much apreciated. Must be able to command an audience while articulating a meaningful message
• Self-motivated, self-starter and results oriented
• Able to work in unstructured environments and situations, and prioritize effectively with minimal supervision
• Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
• University degree or equivalent education
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge