Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Business Analyst (Senior Consultant) will undertake a range of activities such as preparing business systems requirements, project planning - management, market analysis, process mapping/analysis, customer experience mapping and business model review. You will be skilled in analysing data, documenting requirements, creating findings reports, developing business cases and creating findings/recommendations. And will be experienced in facilitating workshops to identify and define user requirements for projects related to digital solutions, systems, finance, strategic planning and other functions.
You will be familiar with and have experience in a range of project delivery methodologies such as waterfall and agile. Job Responsibilities:
- Possess knowledge required to solve a variety of common and complex business/technical issues.
- Possesses an innovative mindset to create new options and challenge the status quo.
- Knowledge of how digital solutions and capability can solve business problems.
- Works on problems of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Applies a user-centric approach to analysis and design activities.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile delivery methods (such as SAFe).
- Exercises independent judgement within defined procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Produces high-quality client deliverables, suitable for consumption at board level.
- Superior written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts without a reliance on jargon and to all levels of audience.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English, plus additional European languages useful.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Willing to travel across Europe.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge