[12:05 PM] Vidula RautAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionTesting candidate releases of new or modified CRM and/or FO applications
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
, assuring the quality of scalable software solutions by collaborating with business partners to realize the full capability of D365; supporting all quality assurance tasks, test plan preparation, test cases for customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations.
• Performing functional, integration, and regression testing;
• Creating test plans and detailed test cases using AzureDevops or similar tool (preferably AzureDevops);
• Documenting any defects found during the daily testing activities and track them to resolution.
• Supporting DevOps development teams test planning and execution, and code reviews.
• Participating in release activities and post-release support activities.
• Supporting user story mapping, sprint planning, estimation and feature walk-throughs.
• Participating in user acceptance testing and maintenance of documentation.
• Reviewing the test plan implications of Change Requests.
• Contribute to/prepare ad-hoc reports and presentations for PMO, Clients etc.
• Maintaining currency with industry best practices with regards to testing and test automation, and;
• Remaining current with CRM/D365 and/or D365 F&O technologies and potential system implications related to Vendor release upgrades
• Must have 1+ year of experience related to supporting software development test activities of a CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365 or D365 F&O
• Must have demonstrated experience in one of these tool sets, Selenium, RSAT or EasyRepo
• Demonstrated experience developing software test plans & test cases.• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in business related field, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline with at least 2+ years of experience.
• Preferred Specflow with Selenium using BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
• Understanding Gherkin Language and Cucumber
• Basics knowledge on Object-Oriented Programming
• Coding skills in one or more of these: C#, Phython, Java Pytest
• Knowledge on SQL and API testingQualifications
B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech Etc.Additional Information