Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive customer adoption of Hitachi Vantara solutions featuring Cisco products. He/She will plan and lead programs and campaigns for demand generation, accelerate sales and enablement for Hitachi Vantara sales teams and partners. As a key liaison for Hitachi Vantara and Cisco, he/she will be leading the evangelization of the joint offering within Hitachi Vantara and Cisco and managing the stakeholders communications and executive engagements.
In acting as the liaison between Hitachi Vantara and Cisco, he/she will be responsible for:
• Accountable of the commercial success of the alliance partnership between Hitachi Vantara and Cisco
• Business Planning and executing on the joint Hitachi Vantara and Cisco offering
• Build the go-to-market eco-system including identify, recruit and enablement of channel partners
• Work with key stakeholders within Hitachi Vantara, Cisco and partners to create solution adoption
• Build executive level relationships between Hitachi Vantara and Cisco.
• Create and drive programs to generate demand and sales acceleration of opportunities to closure.
• Work with sales teams to engage in Cisco related business planning sessions.
• Collaborate with marketing team to drive campaigns to extend the Hitachi Vantara offering with Cisco products to new prospects.
• Plan and Execute Hitachi Vantara sales, presales and alliances enablement trainings.
• Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, industry alliance and trade shows.
• Participate and assist end user calls with sales team.
• Must be willing to travel as required.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge