Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking for Programmer Analyst.
-To assume development and support tasks as instructed by supervisors
-Understand business requirements and convert into technical specifications
-To resolve application errors/bugs and incidents during testing phases
-To ensure all responses are within predefined SLA
-To ensure issues are identified, reported, tracked and closed in a timely manner
-Able to compose Root Cause Analysis Report (RCA) as a supporting document for case closure
-To work with maintenance and support to further improve the operational processes
-To perform follow-up with required parties for closure
-To work with support team for new application support handover with proper documentation, training and guidance
-Ensure compliance to IT standards, SDLC standards, policies and procedures.
-Build/ Test - oversight integration build and unit/component testing of online and batch interfaces, and fine-tune where necessary
-Prepare Deploymane package - Implementation Checklist
-Manage the integration development activities and issues through Analyse, Design, Build and Test stages.
-To work as a focal point to support Vendor (Abinitio/Skaud) to solve Non-Production issue and coordinate with related team to fix issue
• At least 4-5 years, experience in programming skills in Java, C++
• Version Control: Git
• Experience in Unix Scripting and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of Tomcat / Apache is preferred.
• Preferably has experience in database administration and performance tuning
• Experience in Data Warehouse / Data Mart / Big Data and ETL tools
• Familiar with database SQL statement such as Oracle, DB2, MS SQL and other relational database command.
• Fair level of English
• Energetic / Pro-active
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment
• Challenge oriented with an enthusiastic mindset to learn new technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.