Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
As a Product Designer, you should be able to understand business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user discovery sessions. Collaborate closely with Product Management, Product - Solution Marketing, and Engineering from ideation through the implementation of new products and features
• Work with internal and external customers for requirements and implementation details focused on making user-experience recommendations.
• Conduct user interviews and be responsible for writing interview scripts
• Facilitate cross-functional team in brainstorming ideas to solve user problems
• Translate ideas rapidly into high-level designs and user journey flows that address the
issue while contributing to holistic user experience within the product
• Collaborate with Experience Designers to translate designs and user journey flows into
prototypes for new products, experiences, and features
• Analyze post-launch user data to identify opportunities to improve UXWhat You Bring To the Team
• 5-7+ years of experience User Experience and Interface design for applications that have shipped and been well-received by users
• Demonstrated ability to apply design thinking methodologies to new product and feature innovation
• Proven ability to conduct and analyze user research that drives design decisions
• Demonstrated experience in designing for diverse groups of people (e.g., international audiences, multi-language localization, etc.)
• The ability to take a consultative approach during customer iterations. You should be able to interpret what solutions to provide, based on the questions asked.
• Self-motivation, with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge