Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Responsibilities
• Responsible as a Scrum Master in managing sprint effectiveness for 2 to 3 scrum teams.
• Facilitate and organize Scrum events - help the team focus on goals, self-manage to achieve objectives sprint-to-sprint.
• Creates an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts.
• Facilitating and guiding the Product Owner in building a healthy product backlog and creation of an ordered list of requirements (Ex: Epics, stories).
• Works with the Product Owner / business to align the team with the product vision, sprint goals.
• Ensure the teams have a healthy backlog of ready to work by collaborating with Product Owner.
• Lead continuous improvement efforts with teams by implementing takeaways from retrospectives and implementing concrete solutions to make the teams more efficient and improve delivery success.
• Coach on increasing team productivity by analyzing metrics (e.g., burndown, velocity, burn-up, cycle time).
• Deliver hands-on coaching to scrum teams in all aspects of Agile, Scrum, and Kanban(Ex: Agile values and principles, planning, DoR, DoD, iterative development, estimations, managing flow, limiting WIP, etc.)
• Responsible to apply Agile values and principles to ensure Scrum best practices are followed by product teams.
• Represent product team in Scrum-of-Scrums to ensure all teams are aligned on progress and timelines.
• Deliver Customized Agile Training
• Experience in Tools like JIRA, ServiceNow.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge