Meet the Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.What You Will Be Doing
We are currently looking for a self-driven Technical Consultant/Business Analyst, this position is responsible for bridging the gap between Product and Technology for development platforms and supporting applications. This position requires strong BA knowledge, strong time management, dynamic problem-solving, and communication skills to succeed. Any exposure to Project Management would be a plus.
Works on projects of all sizes to provide functional and/or technical analysis related to solution offerings to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Expand and utilizes functional and/or technical knowledge and skills to support and deliver on internal initiatives.What You Bring to the Team
- Communicate and translate business requirements to a development team
- Adapt and enhance product requirements into executable user stories that satisfy both business and technical needs
- Work with Product, Leadership, Development, Operations and Implementation teams to appropriately define and document application changes, enhancements and defects
- Be a key Agile team member that is responsible for upholding and ensuring platform standards; contributes and participates in all Agile activities and ceremonies
- Create documentation and manuals
- Coordinate and deliver demos of system changes under development, ensuring client satisfaction
- 2+ years of experience as a Business or Technical Analyst in a fast pace agile environment
- Experience in Agile\\Scrum software development mythologies
- Understanding of business and IT processes
- The passion and drive to expand your skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Testing experience/knowledge.
- Change management/knowledge.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge