Meet our Team
As the Global Manager of the Marketing Lead Development Team, you will play a key leadership role in the Marketing Organization leading a team of 10+ global employees while reporting directly to the Vice President of Revenue Marketing.
In collaboration with Demand Center Field Marketing and Field sales leadership teams, you will build an exceptional organization of Marketing Lead Development Representatives who identify and qualify customer opportunities in our top Enterprise accounts. You will help the team identify opportunities and build high quality pipeline for our field sellers so that they can meet or exceed their targets.What You Will Be Doing
• Manage a global team of lead development reps to deliver measurable outcomes and drive pipeline for products and professional services in our top accounts.
• Align vision and roadmap of the lead development organization, leveraging best practices and tools to drive growth.
• Be a partner to industry sales leadership by taking ownership of pipeline growth in top accounts.
• Hire, coach and drive a high performance team to work towards business goals, and prioritize an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
• Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics including opportunities, pipeline creation and qualification.
• Actively manage and measure prospect database growth and usage.What You Bring To the Team
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of experience in sales in the technology industry, with hardware, software and/or professional services products and platforms.
• Experience leading outbound and/or inbound prospecting to enterprise customers, identifying buying patterns/best practices and developing strategies for growth.
• Demonstrable experience leading a team using data and dashboards to ensure the global team is focused on strategic initiatives with the highest business outcomes.
• Experience as a sales manager in charge of outbound sales teams, with a focus on coaching and mentoring.
• Experience managing and building relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally and with executives at partner organizations.
• Demonstrable relevant platform experience including salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, Outreach.io, etc.
• Experience scaling and adapting global processes to new and emerging conditions.
• Preferred sales vertical expertise in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Energy, and Healthcare.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge