Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 7,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results.2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014.
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: http://india.hitachi-solutions.comJob Description
Microsoft Dynamics AX -F&O Technical Consultant:
- Demonstrates strong coding skill using Dynamics AX X++ and its related technologies/tools.
- Experienced in AX 2012 and its latest releases
- Reviews Functional design of given business requirements for technical solution and detailed technical design (TDD)
- Produces high quality TDD document as per set standards and templates
- Drive/Assist Technical design on the GAP requirements with other technical teams to ensure technical quality is consistent
- Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications
- Work closely with rest of development teams to assist them in development to adhere to project timelines
- Ensures no deadlines of projects are slipped and takes ownership for given deadlines
- Delivers high quality X++ code with defined quality standards and guidelines
- Expected to be flexible with time and leverage offshore teams effectively
- Exposure to use TFS as collaboration tool and code management process
- Reports his/her progress periodically to lead/project manager and assists them in reporting. Works with minimal supervision and self-driven
- Should be able to demonstrate confidence of quickly taking over development work in more scope based model than continue in staff augmentation mode.
Microsoft Dynamics AX, D365 F&O, X++, SSRS/ Power BI/ AzureAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.