Meet our Team
Our Digital Solutions Business Unit (DSBU) is currently experiencing unprecedented growth. The Digital Insights team are the experts who own the data architecture design and delivery for our customers in EMEA. We are long standing Microsoft partners with a mature practice of onshore, near shore (Portugal) and offshore (India) resources.
You will typically lead the technical design of a next generation data platform on the cloud taking ownership for major deliverables. Your focus will be on extending internal capability, owning and defining reusable patterns across a number of customers' projects and the delivery of the analytics workstream in projects.
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits and value technology can bring to business.
• Design and deliver client analytic solutions including data modernization and cloud-native architectures
• Monitor, mentor, and lead offshore teams to ensure effective delivery and client satisfaction
• Undertake technical reviews, ensuring your clients have the best technical solutions for their business requirements.
• Encourage knowledge sharing and develop a community through thought leadership, with a culture of knowledge sharing.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes.
• Participate in pre-sales, proof of concepts, and bid management
• Track record of success in a consultancy leading deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of data solutions; prior solution delivery experience in Analytic or AI specialized solutions.
• Proven track record of building relationships with client stakeholders. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.
• Ability to solve customer problems through technology solutions
• Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences preferred
• The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and a passion to teach them to others.
• Data architecture and various modelling techniques such as Barker, Kimball and Data Vault
• Data integration tools and techniques for example Data Factory, SSIS, Logic Apps
• Microsoft Azure Data technologies such as Azure SQL Server or Synapse
• Data warehouse design and implementation
• Architecture practice, governance and standards
• Agile / Lean delivery methods
• Data manipulation language such as TSQL, Python, C# etc
• .NET Core
• Multidimensional databases such as Analysis Services
• NoSQL Databases such as CosmosDB
• Streaming technologies such as EventHub, Stream Analytics and Azure Functions
• DevOps Techniques
• Data Bricks or other data processing tools
• Visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
• Azure certifications
• Degree or equivalent combination of degree and experience.
Whilst Hitachi Vantara is respectful of our employees' work / life balance, candidates should be prepared to travel internationally if required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.