Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionMinimum of 5 years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/D365FO enterprise-wide implementation related customizations.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
• Demonstrates strong coding skill using Dynamics AX X++ and its related technologies/tools ( DMF, Report development using SSRS, SSAS, Workflow, Batch framework, Security framework).
• Experienced in AX2012/D365FO and its latest releases.
• Reviews and understands Functional design of given business requirements for technical solution and prepares detailed technical design (TDD)
• Produces high quality TDD document as per set standards and templates.
• Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications.
• Work closely with rest of development teams to assist them in development to adhere to project timelines.
• Ensures no deadlines of projects are slipped and takes ownership for given deadlines.
• Delivers high quality X++ code with defined quality standards and guidelines.
• Expected to be flexible with time and collaborate with onsite & offshore teams effectively.
• Reports his/her progress periodically to lead/project manager and assists them in reporting. Works with minimal supervision and self-driven Additional Skills expected :
Hands on experience on Microsoft Azure services (such as Azure Data Factory, Azure functions, Azure Service Bus) and/or Power platform tools (such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI reports), SQL, Azure portal, LCS, C#.NetQualificationsAdditional Information