Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., builds information management and Social Innovation solutions that help businesses succeed and societies be safer, healthier and smarter. Our IT infrastructure, analytics, content and cloud solutions and services drive strategic management and analysis of the world's data. Hitachi Vantara is expanding its product management team to continue down the path of innovation it is known for in the industry.
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What You Will Be Doing
Define and execute product GTM (Go To Market) programs for Lumada Software products; working with Product Manager, Engineering and cross functional business stakeholders
• Manage alpha and beta programs for any new product or major product enhancement
• Lead and assemble cross-functional team to ensure projects stay on plan
• Monitor and project progress and timelines, including status updates to leadership team and stakeholders as needed
• Develop and own the end-to-end cross-functional project plan, and schedule
• Manage and lead cross-functional team (PM, engineering, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Support, Services, etc.); track GTM deliverables and milestones. Proactively identifying risks to meeting target launch dates, and developing/driving mitigation plans and escalating to senior leadership as needed
• In close collaboration with Product Manager, Product Marketing, Finance, Competitive Intelligence, Pricing, facilitate and coordinate teams in development and in preparation for product gate reviews and pricing governance reviews
• Manage the testing of quote to cash process prior to release; coordinate activities required to ensure legal and IP approvals are in place.
• Identify and help resolve cross-functional issues that might arise.
• Facilitate and coordinate separate sub-meetings (tiger teams) to address any critical items that are needed for successful product release
• Continuously look for opportunities to improve the launch process (Kaizen)What You Bring To The Team
5 - 7 years of experience in managing complex high technology product introduction releases.
• Project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams and schedules including cross-functional project teams
• Experience managing Alpha and Beta programs is preferred
• Experience in both software and hardware on-boarding readiness
• History of delivering high quality results on schedule
• PMP desired but not required
• Motivated and results oriented, strong leader
• Strong communicator, proven ability to influence and drive change
• Process focused with ability to manage within established frameworks, while demonstrating flexibility and creativity in looking for ways in which to improve TTM, quality and outcomeOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge