For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara Federal has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara Federal is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantage for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen.Oracle Apps DBA
E-Business Suite Admin/Upgrades / migration to OCI, FMW, Cloud (GDC)
Individual ContributorThe role is for E-Business suite administration
and upgrades / migration to OCI
1. 7+ years of exp. In production support for Oracle E-Business suite of 12.1.3 and 12.2.x
2. At least 1 or 2 upgrade / migration exp
. of E-Business suite environments ( On-prem /OCI)
3. 3 years of exp. in production support for Oracle FMW applications (Webcenter, IDM, SOA/OSB) with Fusion Middleware Upgrade
4. 3 years of exp. in administration of Weblogic.
5. Exp. in High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions for application systems.
6. Experience in automating administration and maintenance tasks of Application servers using WLST, Python and shell scripting
Oracle EBS Suite R12.2, R12.1 administration - concepts, Patching, Cloning, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning
EBS and database Upgrades - R12.1 to R12.2
One or more years of cloud engineering experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Database administration - Cloning, upgrades Backup and Recovery, troubleshooting, performance tuning and Pluggable database management
FMW Skills like OBIEE, WebLogic Server, BI Publisher, OEM patching, upgrades and should have good troubleshooting skills.
Strong communication skills.
Knowledge on FMW (SSO, OID, IDM, SOA, OBIEE)
Knowledge on Cloud Infrastructure (AWS,OCI ,GCP)