- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of finance and insurance front end solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Draft elegant UI components and screens from provided designs
- Use latest and best in the industry practices, focus on standardisation and re-usability aspects
- Plan and drive the project’s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
- Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain Front-end design system
- Ability to co-ordinate with multiple cross functional teams and clients (e.g. customers, internal sales, business, dev, QA, DevOps, IT infra teams and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
- Recognize any technical debt, evaluate the debt, and provide advice to Tech Lead/Product Owner on the impact of the debt for decision making purposes.
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of working experience in web / mobile application development
- Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
- Ready to learn new UI libraries and frameworks as needed for the projects
- Knowledge of JWT, OAuth2(Facebook/Google) Authentications, REST and other API clients implementation, OWASP and other security risks mitigation, responsive designs and layouts and its testing on different client devices such as mobile, tablet, PCs. Browser compatibility testing for different OS'es and browsers.
- Good to have - Knowledge of Sockets protocol, CSS Preprocessors (SAAS), XML, Utility libraries such as pdf/csv reports generators, charts etc.
- Experience of SEO and analytics frameworks like Google Analytics to Promote User Behavior Tracking
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.