Technical SME in the IAM space and is responsible to Solution, Implement and support access management solutions in distributed OnPrem - Cloud infrastructure. Skilled in troubleshooting complex technical issues. Works closely with enterprise architects to ensure adequate security solutions are in place to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, while meeting business objectives and regulatory requirements. Provides technical leadership and deliver complex projects.
Provides subject matter expertise in solutioning and implementing access management requirements
- Provides architecture and engineering support to automate and administrator identity and compliance requirements.
- Drives planning and execution of identity management roadmaps and technology enhancements.
- Creates and maintains standards surrounding documentation related to identity processes, procedure and infrastructure.
- Assesses current applications and architecture to ensure current implementations align with industry guidelines, best practices and management approved standards.
- Contribute to the development of the workforce and customer identity and access management strategy.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, application development teams, Cybersecurity staff, and the Infrastructure team to define the enterprise IAM strategy.
- Provide level 3 production support to help diagnose and troubleshoot production issues.
- Adapt the architecture to evolving security conditions and support security guidelines.
- Develop and deliver applicable documentation, training, and knowledge transfer to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Foster the Agile DevOps culture through latest toolset to improve customer satisfaction through rapid, continuous delivery
5-7 years of experience in IAM with 3+ years in Okta
Experience in solutioning and leading identity lifecycle management efforts
Strong expertise in solutions with the standard IAM platforms like Okta in enabling single sign-on services for both cloud and on-prem applications.
Hands-on experience in building SSO solutions with various protocols like SAML, OAuth, OIDC, and headers based applications and platforms, preferably Azure AD, Ping, and Siteminder
Experience in directory services like AD, Oracle LDAP, and Cloud native IAM services
Good understanding of the latest security principles like zero trust and passwordless authentication to implement new standards in the authentication model
Must have working knowledge of Okta Lifecycle Management and Administrative APIs
Ability to implement automated provisioning of end-point by using custom provisioning flows, SCIM or JIT capabilities.
Excellent understanding of REST integration concepts
Experience with Python, Ruby, PowerShell, or other scripting languages preferred
Familiarity with Agile and DevOps tools and methodologies
Okta Certified Administrator preferred
Must have non-technical skills:
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work within project timelines
- Deliver outcomes with a little supervision, must be a self-starter and self-motivator
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm for problem identification and solving
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions
- Ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple business practices
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
Identity and Access Management technical SME with solutioning and architecture skills