JD - Level 3 Senior Cloud Engineer Under Cloud Managed Services Role
We are seeking applicants with strong knowledge in Systems Administration - troubleshooting skills with Linux, Unix, or Windows. He/she should be very strong with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing. This role requires advanced troubleshooting - delivering solution, the use of sophisticated DevOps tools with AWS (CSP) experience/knowledge. Also requires acting as a lead and mentor to junior engineers.Responsibilities
- Act and work as Tier 3 Support Engineer with an escalation point of for the assigned primary accounts in Cloud Managed Services.
- Lead and mentor a team of Level 2 engineers.
- Good understanding of RDBMS data stores, including Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with DevOps methods and tools, including Jenkins, Ansible, Git, chef, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Experience with python, bash, PowerShell, node.js
- End to End configuration of any alerting tool.
- Good Communication - communicator (Verbal - written)
- In depth knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows Environment
- End to End configuration - trouble shooting of the web and application servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Minimum 5 years of experience required for tier 2 or tier 3 support with overall experience of not more than 14 years.
- Aware of multiple DevOps tool and Scripting language
- Open to available 24/7 support (If required in future)
- Positive attitude should be able to adapt, and work based on business demand.
Good to Have (at-least one certification):
- Proficient experience on System Administration (Linux / Windows) - Certified
- Should be having experience on AWS at the AWS Associate/SysOps/Developer Certification course level. - Certified