Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to our enterprise clients across industries by taking overall accountability for the proactive and efficient management of resource allocation for a variety of technical solutions and project engagements. Our team partner closely with the business to understand current resourcing needs and future business pipeline, taking into consideration people performance and ensuring optimum talent and utilisation rates.
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many requests coming our way, so we need to be calm, organised and able to plan and communicate how we will staff critical customer projects and engagements with both internal resources and sub-contract resources. We need to balance changing business demands with developing strong strategic resourcing partner relationships to ensure that we have the best talent available at all times.What you'll be doing
- Partnering with Global Business Units and Account leadership teams to:
- Identify internal and sub-contract talent to fulfill current and future client requirements with best-fit resources
- Facilitate and lead Practice / Account team staffing calls, coordinating materials and updates
- Proactively track and understand current and future project hiring needs, highlighting potential challenges
- Play a critical role in helping to manage and drive resource utilization
What you bring to the team
- Working closely with our employees to understand and assist in their individual career growth and development
- Building successful working relationships with global resourcing counterparts and our Talent Acquisition team who manage our permanent hiring needs
- Serving as a point of liaison between various internal stakeholders connected to the resourcing process, including Scheduling, Sub-contracting and Talent Acquisition
- Helping the business to maximize its productivity by tracking and managing non-billable resource hours (i.e. bench time).
- Monitoring and tracking resource availability and utilization and assisting in monthly forecasting
- At least four years of experience in staffing, recruiting and/or Resource Management, ideally in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Understanding of consultant/client relationships and direct experience in a professional services industry
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Strong customer focus and client facing skills
- Comfortable working in deadline-driven situations where there are multiple priorities with the ability to remain calm and in control
- Demonstrated problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to work successfully in highly interactive and collaborative situations
- A strong aptitude for creating and maintaining a positive team-oriented work environment
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge