The eCommerce Operations Specialist will work side by side with his/her peers to manage Hitachi Vantara's B2B eCommerce platform and integrations with key back-end systems. This key role contributes to growth and success by managing the deployment and expansion of the eCommerce strategy. He or she will also provide technology leadership in managing the integrations of eCommerce platforms with main website as well as backend systems and applications.
- Manage Day-to-day operations of the eCommerce platform.
- Manage system integrations and troubleshoot issues.
- Support integrations of eCommerce platform with main website as well as backend systems and applications.
- Support system integrations with Data Lake and BI Tools for capturing key business performance indicators.
- Guide internal teams and vendor teams on development - implementation issues.
- Develop and manage technical documentation of the platform and integrations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of eCommerce Administrator and Developer experience.
- Software Development management with experience in software development lifecycle and familiar with agile methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce.
- Fluency of ecommerce - web development best practices and coding standards.
- Knowledge of ERP, eCommerce, Customer Relationship Management environments (Preferably Salesforce).
- Have a demonstrated understanding of Web Applications architecture encompassing frameworks as node.js, databases, APIs, data formats as JSON - XML and web development protocols.
- Have demonstrated experience with design - development of Web Application Components, Templates, Services and Workflows.
- Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level.
- Ability to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge