Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking for System Engineer.
• Understand user needs and expectation for system function
• troubleshooting system issues
• Ensure all issues are properly logged
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate teams (e.g. software developers)
• Work together with developer to design system changes and design the specifications
• Provide technical guidance for support team in order to answer customer
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
• Age 22- 27 years
• Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer science, or any related field.
• 2-3 years' experience preferred in IT business field.
• Logical thinking, energetic.
• Experience with project control or vendor control is a plus
• Communication: Fluent in English Speaking / Writing / Listening
• Good interpersonal skill, Hard Working, Self-Initiative, Enthusiastic and Service mind.
• Able to handle multiple tasks at once and works well under pressure
• Flexible in working time and willing to work after office hours or holidays if required
• Understand or experience with the mobile platform (iOS, Android) is advantage
• Valid Driver License is advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.