Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities
- Actively contribute to large consulting projects;
- Effectively communicate to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects, delivery owners, business owners, senior leaders, etc
- Full life-cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc; requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- Work with agile teams as they perform feature level design, development, testing, and performance analysis.
- Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
- More than 7 years of Software Development Experience;
- At least 4 years of AWS experience;
- Experience with Single Page Application development with microservices architecture Specific AWS Services of Interest include (but not limited to): S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CDK, AppSync, GraphQL, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc;
- Specific to DevOps side: CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy etc;
- Experience working in Agile teams;
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge