Meet our Team
We as Global Delivery (GD) are part of the Global Services Organization at Hitachi Vantara. Our task is the implementation of the various Hitachi solutions after the sale to our customers. The Project Management team within GD works very closely with the Technical Consultants to jointly implement Hitachi solutions for our customers.
We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers. Our mostly international clients are active in all industries: telecommunications, banking - financial services, retail, pharmaceuticals, public sector, etc.What you'll be doing
The Services Project Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of professional services projects over the whole life cycle with the phases New, Planning, Live and Closed. This is mainly the administration of the engagements in Salesforce Kimble which includes various initial, weekly, monthly and project completion tasks but also close coordination with our customers and colleagues.
In this role, you also provide a revenue forecast for your projects on a weekly basis to the Global Delivery Management team. To have an overview of these tasks at any time, even for a larger number of projects, various reports are available. You will support the Global Delivery Organization to deliver projects in time, budget, scope, and quality.
You are part of the EMEA wide project management community and share knowledge, lessons learned and best practices with your colleagues in a rewarding and flexible environment.What you bring to the team
- Experience in the successful administration of projects, ideally around IT infrastructure (Storage, Servers, Network, Converged or Hyperconverged, Hybrid Cloud, etc.).
- A forward-looking and far-sighted work style.
- Ability to work unsupervised, self-motivated and self-contained.
- Excellent communication skills both with our customers and internally in the organization. Ability to communicate freely and effectively with different hierarchy levels - customers, peers, management.
- Very good command of Polish and English, both written and spoken
- Enjoy working with distributed teams including members from different countries.
- Ability to keep a cool head even in difficult situations and to act in a structured but also empathetic way.
- Willingness to work flexibly.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, TEAMS, ...)
- Reliable and precise way of working for the monthly creation and sending of customer reports for delivered services, as well as the further processing after confirmation by the customer.
- Industry recognized Project Management certifications like PMI, PRINCE2, Scrum will be considered an advantage.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge