We have an opportunity for a Power BI Developer to join our Technology Solutions practice. We are a prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner and work with clients across many industry sectors. You will be working as part of a project team, with the latest Microsoft technologies, on high profile client engagements.
• Design and deliver client analytic solutions including data modernization and cloud-native architectures
• Monitor, mentor, and lead offshore teams to ensure effective delivery and client satisfaction
• Undertake Professional and technical reviews, ensuring your clients have the best technical solutions for their business requirements.
• Foster and encourage knowledge sharing and develop a community though thought leadership and fostering a culture of knowledge sharing.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes.
• Participate in pre-sales, proof of concepts, and bid management.
• 5+ years of success in a consultancy or delivery role of deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of data solutions; prior solution delivery experience in Analytic or AI specialized solutions.
• Proven track record of building relationships with client stakeholders. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.
• Ability to solve customer problems through technology solutions
• Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences preferred
• The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and a passion to teach them to others.
• Working with customers to advise, specify and implement effective dashboards and reports
• Power BI data modelling and calculations (DAX)
• Power BI Premium features such as dataflows and lifecycle management
• Dashboard design and data visualization techniques
• T-SQL or equivalent query language
• Agile / Lean delivery methods.
• Tableau or other data visualization tools
• Data warehouse design and implementation
• Multidimensional databases such as Analysis Services
• Microsoft Azure Data technologies such as Azure SQL Server or Synapse
• Python, PowerShell or other data manipulation language
• Azure certifications
Whilst Hitachi Vantara is respectful of our employees' work / life balance, candidates should be prepared to travel internationally if required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge