Meet The Team
This impactful position requires analytical skills, attention to detail, open communication and the ability to work autonomously on assigned projects, manage stakeholder communication, team metrics, and other significant milestones.
We are looking for a strategic and organized problem solver with a passion for innovation and data-driven optimization. You will be part of a small team working alongside senior leaders.
As a member of the GTM Center of Excellence team, the Senior Program Manager will support global growth efforts with a focus on helping new business and expansion opportunities. You will also drive analyses of key strategic projects, and will help with forecasting, modeling, and performance for the new expansion opportunities. The ideal candidate has a customer-centric attitude, is able to set clear goals and coordinate their execution, focuses on experience elements, is adept at simplifying the complex, and collaborates across a matrixed organization.What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To the Team
- Work on Marketing-specific projects, tasks and activities.
- Translate objectives and requirements into workable plans and requirements documents.
- Work with business leaders on goal management and tracking and establish goals and scope for projects that align with the program.
- Develop detailed project plans for a program and manages the implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget.
- Project manage critical initiatives across global stakeholders at all levels.
- Create and maintains systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Perform research and analysis and creates summaries and presentations.
- Review with managers to ensure that all objectives and requirements are met.
- Keep leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Provide executives with business reporting and insights on a regular cadence and ad-hoc
- Identify and prioritize initiatives the team needs to pursue in new markets and business opportunities.
- Ensure consistent communication and ensuring timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives.
- Develop creative solutions and demonstrate resourcefulness, while maintaining extreme attention to detail.
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues; seen as a subject matter expert.
- Lead and/or provides expertise to functional project teams; may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to provide mentoring and guidance to colleagues.
- Act as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Work on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel in Lead role.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Ability to analyze team health metrics independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed.
- Bachelor's Degree BS/BA.
- MBA is a plus.
- 8-10 years of experience in program and project management roles in technology and marketing functions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills.
- Experience with one or more functions and teams across marketing, strategy, product, IT and business development teams.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge