Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities:
- He / She will work with management and practice leads on PMO activities.
- Plan and execute processes around performance measurement and management reports.
- Collaborate with business to drive the metrics data - Revenue, Cost, Margin, UT, HC and PSI etc.
- Provide project managers with ongoing revenue and margin metrics and related support.
- Collaborate on PMO with internal departments - HR, Talent Acquisition, Finance, L-D Teams etc.
- This individual will work with other stakeholders at a regional and global level.
- 2-3 years of PMO/Finance Analyst experience in a fast-paced and global environment.
- A graduate degree required or MBA fresher/1-2yrs
- Experience with Oracle, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint advantageous.
- PMO / Project management experience extremely helpful.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills; able to work effectively across all levels, geographies within the organization.
- Maintain composure and productivity in a fast-paced matrixed environment; flexible and adaptable, an individual who embraces change and has a passion for process improvement.
- Data driven, detail-oriented and savvy with metrics and analytics. Can use data to tell a story and influence business decision making.
- An individual who builds relationships, is considered trustworthy, always ethical, balancing needs of our employees and the business.
- Experience managing sensitive business relations matters with diplomacy, neutrality and objectivity.
- Role will be primarily home based with travel to HV offices when Covid restrictions are eased.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.