Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
We are launching our "Creating Experts" programme through which we will aim to make you a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance specialist in just twelve weeks! This programme will help increase your industry focus, complement your technology knowledge, and enable you to discover completely new professional opportunities in an extremely competitive market, such as the IT consulting industry.
We expect that the candidates already have fundamental understanding of accounting principles, deep Finance industry / business knowledge of topics such as: Financial reconciliation, Financial Reporting and closing process activities, Accounts Payable & Receivable Activities and preferably exposure to other areas such as Project Accounting or Expense Management.
After the initial 12 weeks training, you would have deepen your soft skills and system knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the Supply Chain Management module. We will then sponsor you to get the relevant Microsoft certification and you will be ready to start working on client projects in an integrated European team. As a member of the project team, you will consult and help large companies implement ERP systems to help optimise their business processes.Key Responsibilities:
- To analyse customer requirements and design software solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance
- То perform FIT/GAP analysis and creation of business process models
- To advise customer on solution capabilities during project implementation and help minimise gaps between standard product and customer's business processes with creative configuration
- To prepare Business Process Discovery Documents.
- To prepare functional specification for additionally required customisations
- To configure settings for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance modules (including: Cash and bank management (CBM), Fixed assets (FA), General Ledger (GL) and others)
- To prepare User Manuals and deliver Training, to assist in acceptance tests, go-live support.
Additional InformationWe offer
- Fluency in both English and German (written and spoken)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Finance or Relevant University Degree
- 3-4 years previous professional experience in the Finance space (e.g. Financial reconciliation, Financial Reporting and closing activities, Accounts Payable & Receivable Activities)
- Experience using, administering or supporting a Finance / ERP system (e.g. SAP, Dynamics 365, Oracle or similar)
- Previous participation in a Finance system implementation project would be considered a strong advantage
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Interested in occasional travel abroad for business
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Level Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Excellent Work-Life balance
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams