Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
.Job DescriptionRole Description
Hitachi Solutions Europe are looking for an ITIL process lead to join the service operations team. The ideal candidate will be able to support across multiple ITIL process areas. Taking ownership of the CSI plan and driving efficiencies within the governance and processes we operate. Main areas of focus for this role will be in the Incident Management, Change Management and Release Management processes.Key Accountabilities
- Provide support to the service operations team.
- Ensure all case types are appropriately assigned and progressed.
- Collaborate with service delivery managers and consultants to ensure consistent process management.
- Provide support across ITIL process areas feeding into the service team.
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of ITIL Processes.
- Manage the performance of processes and adherence to governance.
- Producing management information, including KPI's and reports.
- Reviewing and auditing the processes.
- Ensuring all resolver groups follow the defined process.
- Ensure adherence to the ITIL processes and lead continual improvement plans.
- Monitoring of unit expenditure per case type during the duration of the case life cycle.
- Identify back log and escalate requirement for consultant numbers to deliver and reduce back log.
- Escalate delivery budget or timeframe concerns to Service Delivery Managers.
- Forward planning and supporting customer deployments - change advisory boards.
- Customer Focused,
- Ability to deal with conflict with customers and internally in a calm manner.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Confident and assertive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised, structured, self-starter.
- Willing to learn.
- Open approach and ability to listen.
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Multi-Lingual German and English Speaker