Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
• This role will provide hands-on design, development and support for our enterprise Middleware implementation in Mulesoft and related technologies.
• This position will be a technical developer in Mulesoft Integration and SFDC development, especially in the Salesforce b2b area
• This role will have in depth knowledge of Mule ESB, and SFDC functionality including b2b.
• Experience with SOAP and REST Webservices, and Java based integration experience is preferable.
• The person will be required to develop custom solutions for our CRM Platform as well as do hands-on design and development for break/fix/change request items in Integration and Salesforce.
• This position will have technical knowledge in SFDC customization.
• This position will work with Integration platform and technical architects, business analysts and business SMEs to understand business priorities, driving integration solutions aligned with business requirements.
• This position will also (a) work with business SMEs and analysts to understand business requirements, (b). Translate requirements into high level and detailed technical design, (c). Develop and unit test solutions, and (d). Support QA, deployment and provide tier 3 support as needed.
• Develop and Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on Mule ESB platform and Force.com platform.
• Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
• Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
• Working with the Scrum Teams using Agile methodology to deliver requirements.
• Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues as and when needed.
• Perform hands-on design, configuration and development of Mulesoft requirements and SFDC application.
• Work with vendor partners and development team to provide integration best-practice assurance across package utilization, maintainability, performance etc.
• Partner with support to provide tier 3 production support where appropriate.
• Perform other integration and architecture related duties/responsibilities as needed
• Responsible to perform hands-on design, configuration and custom development of Mulesoft ESB platform and SFDC CRM application using Salesforce Tools and interfaces.
• Follow the best Practices in the development of the applications.
• Responsible for supporting the code developed once it gets deployed into Production.
• Experience in software development using Java, Web services and Integration development.
• Mule ESB development experience.
• Experience in SOA concepts (SOAP, REST, WSDL, JSON, XML).
• RDBMS knowledge.
• Force.com development experience, with a focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
• Business process knowledge of B2B Commerce Cloud and Ecommerce Platform in salesforce is recommended.
• Business process knowledge of Sales, Service, Marketing, Partner cloud would be a BONUS.
• Working knowledge of the CI/CD process using automated DevOps tools is a must for both Mule and SFDC deployment.
• SFDC Administration knowledge would be a BONUS.
• CPQ experience would be a BONUS
• Have the ability to communicate clearly and be able to articulate their thoughts and message in way that promotes understanding across various teams.
• Detect, analyse, resolve root cause of application issues.
• Ability and experience in working with distributed teams and follow the sun development model.
• Have a positive and 'can do' attitude.
• 4+ years of hands-on Integration/Mulesoft development experience and 2+ years of SFDC development Experience is a must.
• Relevant Mulesoft and SFDC Certification would be a BONUS
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in an IT related field required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.